Sunday, May 30, 2010

Macgruber





Ok this one will be a real, real short one because I can't say anything nice about it. This movie was incredibly disappointing. This begs the question 'Why'?

Macgruber comes from the popular SNL 90 second skit with the same title. I was hoping that this movie's humor would follow the same type of humor as Hot Rod, but this movie was just disappointing, stupid, and really not worth my time. Will Forte, Kristen Wiig, and others just really don't deliver anything new or funny at all. I was just hoping for something cool and refreshing, but it all sucked. I can't even tell you what it's about, it's just not worth the time to explain it. Do not see this, no matter how bad you love SNL. I really love SNL, and this was just nothing up to par.


Rating: 1.5 out of 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment