Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Shorts


In theatres as of August 21 comes Shorts, the next film by director Robert Rodriguez. He was also the director of Spy Kids, which really laid out what I was going to get with this movie. It was going to be cheesy and completely geared for the kids. I really don't know why I decided to watch this.
This movie was really, really bad. I really regret watching this. It's supposed to be a light-hearted, goofy kid's comedy, but it was so dumb I don't see why anyone would go and pay money to see this. In a story basically involving a boy named Toby coming across a magic rainbow-colored rock that grants wishes, you really get a handful of 'laughs'. The story is told in a series of shorts, all which crank out forced joke after forced joke. I really don't want to devulge more about this film because I really couldn't care less about it. Overall, a big waste of time, and unless you are babysitting and need to kill an hour and a half, a definite not see.

No comments:

Post a Comment